Our water comes from 35,000 feet below Earth's surface. We believe we have the BEST water in the Sierra/Rocky Mountain chain of hot springs.
Elements of these waters:
(measured in milligrams per liter)
- Sodium (435mg/L): All cells are bathed in sodium-containing fluids.
- Sulfate (145mg/L): Forms molecular bridges to create firm protein in hair, nails and skin. Rids the body of poisons. Helps to create smooth, clear skin. *If you find white particles floating in the water, they may be sulfate or sodium. Rub them on your skin to help keep skin looking young!
- Chloride (145mg/L): Helps to balance the pH of the body. Activates enqymes in saliva.
- Silica (33mg/L): Required for healthy hair, nails, bones, nerves, and mucous membranes.
- Potassium (24mg/L): Helps muscles to function properly. Balances iron content in the blood and gives cells nutrients. Needed for nerve impulse transport. Releases energy from the fats, proteins, and carbohydrates we eat for use by the body.
- Calcium (15mg/L): Helps to maintain strong teeth and bones. Needed for cell membrane structure and blood clotting. Helps the body to absorb vitamins B and D.
- Flouride (11mg/L): Makes teeth strong and decay-resistent. Helps with bone maintenance.
- Magnesium (3.2mg/L): Helps maintain strong bones and healthy nerve function. Essential part of protein synthesis. Releases energy from glycogen in the muscles. *You may see it as tiny dark colored particles in the water.
- Lithium (1.3mg/L): Increases tranquil mood.
- Trace elements: of Iron, Manganese, Zinc and Arsenic.